FPD-7024 Network Communicator Programming
Programming the FPD-7024 – Network Communications
- Press 0 Enter 9876 to enter programming
- Press 6 Program Accounts
- Press 7 Alternate Communication – Select 0Network
- Press * / Back key once
- Press5 Communication Attempts (Refer to the above chart)
- Press 4 Ring Count to set it to 02#
- Press 1 Phone / IP Number (Refer to the above chart)
Firmware 1.03 5 Minute Supervision - Enter 0 to tell the panel this is an IP Address (then enter the 12 digit IP Address of the Central Station) followed by 010 the ACK Wait time then 200 the Poll Rate time then 1 Enable Anti-replay follow by # Enter (Refer to the above chart)
Firmware 1.06 5 Minute Supervision - Enter 0 to tell the panel this is an IP Address (then enter the 12 digit IP Address of the Central Station) followed by 015 the ACK Wait time then 180 the Poll Rate time then 1 Enable Anti-replay follow by 0 ACK Time interval (0 = Seconds, 1 = Minutes, 3 = Hours) follow by 0 Heartbeat Time interval (0 = Seconds, 1 = Minutes, 3 = Hours) then # Enter (Refer to the above chart)
- Press 2 Port Number Enter 07700#Enter (Default Port) or Port number used by the Central Station
- Press 3 Format Select 7 Modem Format
Press 4 Account Number
Firmware 1.03 enter you 4 digit account number followed by #
Firmware 1.06 enter you 10 digit account number followed by # (Example 0000001234)
- Press the * / Back key once the top line of the display should read "Phone / IP Number"
Note: If only using one IP path with no backup, program Report Steering to PHONE 1 ONLY for all reports. See Report Steering programming below.
- Skip to Report Steering if using only 1 communication path
Setting a Second Communications Path
For a second IP path follow the same steps above for Phone 2.
Note: Firmware 1.03 and lower DOES NOT support two IP paths to the same Receiver. The second path must be a different receiver.
Report Steering for a Single Communications Path
- Press 0 Enter 9876
- Press 6 Program Accounts
- Press 3 Report Steering
- Press 11
- Press 21
- Press 31
- Press 41
- Press 51
- Press 61
- Press 75
- Press 85
- Press 91
- Press the * / Back key twice the top line of the display should read “Prog Modes”
- Press 3 Program System
- Press 4 Option Bus
Note: Each Option Bus Device needs to have a unique option bus address. Conettix devices - DX4020, ITS-DX4020-G, B420, B426, B450 with 1.03 firmware and lower address as 250 only. Panels with firmware 1.06 and higher a second Conettix device can be added at address 134. You must update the Option Buss from the panel keypad for the option bus device to operate.
Note: The B450 will not learn in to the option bus if the card is not communicating with a tower on the cell network. Use Porthos (ping) to verify cell network connection
- Press 1 Update Bus – The keypad will display “Updating . . . TOT BUS DEVS: XX”. XX = the total number of devices on the Option bus. If 00 check the wiring and addressing of each device on the Option bus. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all the devices are learned in the panel.
- Press 7 Remote Program
- Press 1 Enable
- Press the * / Back key until you exit Programming.
Note: When using a Network or cellular communication to the CS the account needs to be added to the Bosch receiver using the D6200 Software. If the account is not added, the CS will not receive signals. When adding the FPD-7024 account to the Receiver leave.
Go back to the Tools page